EpiPredict third annual meeting, London, 8-15 December 2017
The third EpiPredict annual meeting was organized at Imperial College London location Hammersmith, UK, 8-15 December 2017.
For (ex-) patients and their representatives there was an Imperial Science Cafe at Maggie's Centre in the evening of Thursday 14 December 2017. See the flyer here.
The EpiPredict training in London included:
- Critical communication & conference skills, by FH Joanneum
- 2,5 day EpiPredict project meeting
- ICL science sessions
- Communicating with patients, by ICL and the Rathenau Institute
- Entrepreneurial training
- ClinicaGeno ‘Software and algorithm development for CE IVD devices’ and ‘Experiences of an SME’
- Andrew Hollo-Tas ‘Management systems/quality risk management’
- Epiontis ‘Quality management ‘handbook’, how a clinical lab has to operate’, ‘implementation practical’ and ‘automation of processes
- Marcel Ruiters 'Science to the market' session
- Theatre workshop to simulate epigenetics, by Orion Maxted